Nembutal sodium, or commonly known as Nembutal and Pentobarbital, is a type of medicine that belongs under the barbiturate class. The function of this drug is to slow down the activity of a person’s brain and the nervous system.
Nembutal was widely used in the 1940s – 1950s as a drug for treating anxiety and a sleeping pill. In short, it was commonly taken as a sedative for curing insomnia as well as a sleeping agent to make you fall asleep before surgery. Likewise, this drug is also considered as an emergency treatment during seizures.
Today, Nembutal is sold as pills, injectables and powder. And if you’re interested to know where to buy Nembutal powder online, then we urge you to continue reading as we are going to share more information on where you can buy this drug on the internet.
More Information About Nembutal
The brand “Nembutal” was created by Dr. John S. Lundy based on the structural formula of salt, which is Na (sodium)+ethyl+methyl+butyl+al (suffix for barbiturates). He started using this medicine in the 1930s, and the brand is now manufactured and trademarked by Lundbeck, a pharmaceutical company that is based in Denmark.
Important Considerations When Taking Nembutal
Before you buy Nembutal powder online, we strictly recommend that you follow these tips in order to prevent overdose and drug misuse:
- Nembutal should only be used according to doctor’s advice.
- It should not be taken by individuals who have allergies to barbiturates, particularly to Nembutal sodium.
- Persons who have a history of porphyria are strongly advised against taking this drug.
- This drug is also not recommended for pregnant women as taking Nembutal could have adverse effects on the unborn baby.
- Inform your doctor first if you have any of these conditions before taking Nembutal: liver disease, kidney disease, chronic or temporary pain, and history of addiction to barbiturates.
- Always make sure to keep the medicine out of children’s reach at all times.
- Never share Nembutal to other persons, especially those who are known to have a history of drug abuse.
- Taking Nembutal with alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t forget to consult your healthcare provider after reading this post so you can be sure that the information we have shared will apply to your personal situation.